Net Price Calculator
The net price calculator is a tool for you to estimate your financial aid eligibility and costs at Camden County College. It is important for you to understand that the information you receive from the calculator is a broad estimate and that many factors come into play when financial aid is awarded. Deadlines, academic performance, and levels of funding can all play a part in the actual award.
The information on the net price calculator is based on first time full time students who attended Camden County College in the 2014-15 academic year. It is our hope that this tool will help you determine the options available to you to assist with financing your education at Camden County College.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility.
- The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as it becomes available each year you plan to attend college.