Camden – Stockton Transfer Pathways
Transfer Pathways Dual Admission Program
Stockton University is pleased to announce Transfer Pathways, an exciting new dual admission option in partnership with Camden County College. Students entering this program receive conditional acceptance to Stockton while they work on their Associate’s Degree at Camden.
This innovative partnership makes higher education more affordable for New Jersey students, by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor’s degree with easy transfer of credits.
Program Eligibility and Benefits
If you applied to Stockton, but were not accepted as a freshman, Transfer Pathways offers the opportunity for conditional acceptance during your freshman and sophomore years at Camden. If you are currently enrolled at CCC, you can apply for conditional Transfer Pathways acceptance, continue working towards your associate degree at Camden, and be assured of acceptance prior to the term in which you are ready to transfer to Stockton.
Program benefits include:
- Advising services at both institutions to help ensure a seamless transition to Stockton
- Housing eligibility in one of Stockton’s residential living locations as early as your first year in the program (for more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of academic, computer, and support services at any of the Camden or Stockton campuses
- Participation in Stockton student clubs and organizations.
- Waiver of all Stockton application fees when you are ready to transfer.
In addition, Stockton will provide $2,000 scholarships annually for up to five Camden graduates who enroll at Stockton through this agreement.
While Transfer Pathways is open to all conditionally accepted New Jersey students, those not living in Camden County should be aware that standard in-county and out-of-county tuition rates may apply.