How to Give
You can make a difference at Camden County College by a donation to the CCC Foundation. Your contribution will provide much-needed funding for faculty grants, lecture series, scholarships and more. Making a gift to the Camden County College Foundation is easy.
There are many options for investing in the Camden County College Foundation. The Camden County College Foundation allows you to be flexible in your contributions while also providing the opportunity to increase your current income, provide additional retirement income and maximize tax advantages. Making a charitable contribution is an important and personal decision that reflects the individual donor’s interests.
The following options are available:
- Cash gifts – The most popular way to make a donation to the Camden County College Foundation is by check.
- Pledges to the Annual Fund are encouraged by the College, and can be made at any time of the year. If you are an employee of Camden County College, you can contribute by payroll deduction.
- Credit cards are a quick and easy way to make your gift to the Camden County College Foundation. We are pleased to accept all major credit cards. Credit card donations can be made online at the link above or by mail or phone.
- Securities can be an extremely advantageous way to give. Such gifts may eliminate capital gains tax liability and provide income tax savings.
- Matching gifts are an easy way to increase the value of your donation. Many employers match charitable gifts made to the Camden County College Foundation, and yours may too. Check today with your human resources department to see if your company participates in this program.
For additional information about charitable giving opportunities available through the Camden County College Foundation or Planned Giving opportunities, contact:
Foundation and Alumni Relations
P.O. Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856) 227-7200 ext. 4946