New Student Summer Series
The Advisement Center at Camden County College is excited to kick off our virtual summer series designed specifically for our new students.
We are offering two highly interactive online discussions to provide you with practical advice and useful tips as you become a college student.
Join us for an informative 40 minute conversation Thursdays at a time that works for you!
The Advising Center has streamlined the process of online interactions with academic advisors and students so that you can meet with us virtually. We will be offering several virtual options for you to get assistance from an academic advisor. Please note that tutorials on how to schedule classes, add and drop classes, and scheduling classes using a mobile device, are all located towards the bottom of this webpage.
If you are part of a specific cohort, please contact them directly for assistance.
Disability Services – email@example.com
Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Program – firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Services – ISSOffice@camdencc.edu
NJ STARS – email@example.com
Veterans Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1: Call Us
Student Services Center,
3rd Floor, Taft Hall
856-227-7200 ext. 4454
Camden City Campus
Camden Technology Center (CTC), Room 211
856-227-7200 ext. 1325
William G. Rohrer Center
Cherry Hill, Information Desk
856-227-7200 ext. 6000
Option 2: Email us using your Camden County College issued email address
Do you have simple questions such as:
- Does my schedule look correct?
- Can you tell me what classes I need to take?
- I am on academic probation, how do I register?
- I want to change my major, what is the process?
- I need a copy of my schedule, can you help me?
Please e-mail us at: email@example.com
An advisor will get back to you during regular business hours.
Option 3: Online Advising Session (25 minutes)
Do you have more complex questions that need in depth answers such as:
- I am a new student. Can you help me figure out how to register for classes?
- I am a transfer student from another college. What do you need from me to register?
- I am a current student and having difficulty using MyCCC. Can someone help me?
- I am experiencing difficulty planning my course schedule. Can someone assist me?
- I need general advising assistance. Can someone guide me?
Please schedule a virtual meeting with an advisor and an advisor will get back to you regarding your request.
Student Planning Guides
Student Planning is an online resource that provides students the tools they need to plan and track progress toward degree completion.
Advisement has prepared tutorials to assist you with all your planning needs.