Starting the semester safely. Learn more

Advisement - Camden County College


Advising offers online services to help students during this time.

Monday and Thursday: on campus and virtually 8:30 – 4:30.
Tuesday and Wednesday: on campus and virtually 8:30- 6:30.
Friday: 8:30- 4:30 virtually.

Request an Appointment to Meet with an Advisor

The Advising Center staff look forward to assisting you in reaching your academic, career and transfer goals. Academic Advisors offers several options to help you understand your degree requirements, choose your classes, and assist you with registering using the online portal, MyCCC.

If you are part of one of theses student services programs, please contact them directly for assistance.

  • If you had an IEP or 504 Plan in your high school setting, please contact – Disability Service for assistance with fall registration.
  • If you received ELL services or are a DACA or International student, please contact our International Student Services for assistance with fall registration.
  • If you placed in the top 15% in rank at the end of your junior or senior year in high school, please contact NJ STARS for assistance with fall registration.
  • If one of your family members is a veteran and you plan on using VA Education Benefits, please contact Veteran Services to register for the fall semester.
  • If you tested into a pre-college course, you may be eligible for more financial and academic support through the Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF). Please contact our EOF Department for details.

For questions about the status of your admissions application, please contact the
Admissions Department.

For question related to your Financial Aid status, please contact Financial Aid.

For questions about placement requirements, please visit the Testing Center page.

For questions related to paying for college, please visit the Tuition and Payment page.

Request an Appointment

Do you have complex questions that need in depth answers such as:

  • I am a new student. Can you help me figure out how to register for classes?
  • I am a transfer student from another college. What do you need from me to register?
  • I am a current student and having difficulty using MyCCC. Can someone help me?
  • I am experiencing difficulty planning my course schedule. Can someone assist me?

To request an in-person, virtual or phone appointment with an academic advisor, please complete the form. An academic advisor will contact you to schedule your request.
Same day requests cannot be accommodated at this time.


Email Us

Using your Camden County College issued email address.

Do you have simple questions such as:

  • Does my schedule look correct?
  • Can you tell me what classes I need to take?
  • I am on academic probation, how do I register?
  • I want to change my major, what is the process?
  • I need a copy of my schedule, can you help me?

Please e-mail us at:
Be sure to use your Camden County College issued email address.
An advisor will respond to you during regular business hours.

Call Us

Blackwood Campus

Student Services Center,
3rd Floor, Taft Hall
856-227-7200 ext. 4454

Camden City Campus

Camden Technology Center (CTC),
Room 211
856-227-7200 ext. 1325


Self Directed Tutorials

student using a laptop

Student Planning Guides
Student Planning is an online resource that provides students the tools they need to plan and track progress toward degree completion.
Advisement has prepared tutorials to assist you with all your planning needs.

View Tutorials

Contact Information