Advising offers both virtual and in person services to help students with their academic degree planning.
For hours of operation and types of services available, please visit the Student Services Assistance webpage.
The Advising Center staff look forward to assisting you in reaching your academic, career and transfer goals. Academic Advisors offers several options to help you understand your degree requirements, choose your classes, and assist you with registering using the online portal, MyCCC.
If you are part of one of these student services programs, please contact them directly for assistance.
- If you require accommodations due to a disability please contact Disability Services
- If you received ELL services or are a DACA or International student, please contact our International Student Services Office
- If you or a family member is a veteran please contact Veteran Services
- If you tested into a pre-college course, you may be eligible for the Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF). Please contact our EOF Department for details.
Advisement Planning Guide
This interactive resource is designed to help any student prepare for an advisement session, how to plan for a productive meeting with an advisor, and ways to utilize other campus resources for success. This three part workbook can be used during all advisement sessions to help keep students on track with their academic goals. Students can download any of these documents to maintain a record of their progress and accomplishments.
For questions about the status of your admissions application, please contact the
For question related to your Financial Aid status, please contact Financial Aid.
For questions about placement requirements, please visit the Testing Center page.
For questions related to paying for college, please visit the Tuition and Payment page.
Using your Camden County College issued email address.
Do you have simple questions such as:
- Does my schedule look correct?
- Can you tell me what classes I need to take?
- I am on academic probation, how do I register?
- I want to change my major, what is the process?
- I need a copy of my schedule, can you help me?
Student Services Center,
3rd Floor, Taft Hall
856-227-7200 ext. 4454
Camden City Campus
Camden Technology Center (CTC),
856-227-7200 ext. 1325
Self Directed Tutorials
Student Planning Guides
Student Planning is an online resource that provides students the tools they need to plan and track progress toward degree completion.
Advisement has prepared tutorials to assist you with all your planning needs.