DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
The program is an extensive series of examinations in college subject areas that are comparable to the final or end-of-course examinations in undergraduate college courses.
Registering for DANTES (DSST) exams at Camden County College
- To register for a DANTES (DSST) exam, please complete the DANTES (DSST) Registration Form and hand-deliver or mail (address below) the form to the Camden County College Testing Center. You must include the following fees:
- $85.00 test fee payable by certified check to Prometric.
Please see the Testing Center staff if paying by credit card. No personal checks accepted.
- $15.00 non-refundable administrative fee payable by Money Order to Camden County College. Credit cards and cash can be paid at the Enrollment Services Desk.
- After the registration form and payment have been submitted, the exam must be ordered. Please allow two weeks to confirm that the test has been received. For more information on DANTES (DSST) exams please visit www.getcollegecredit.com
- Current, valid Photo ID is required to take DANTES (DSST) exams.
The Camden County College Testing Center is located in the Blackwood Campus Library, 2nd Floor, Room 200.
Camden County College
Attn: Test Center
PO Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856) 227-7200 ext. 4710