Returning Students

Camden County College has an open enrollment policy and we welcome students who attended previously and would like to return to the college.

If you have attended the college within the last five years, and did not graduate, you do not need to reapply to the college. Students should meet with an academic advisor for assistance in planning the remainder of the courses to complete their program. If students attended other colleges during their absence from Camden County College they should submit all relevant transcripts to have them evaluated for transfer credit.

Do I need to Reapply?

If it has been more than five years since you attended the college and did not graduate, you must reapply for admission. Students should also submit any transcripts for institutions attended in the interim for transfer credit to be evaluated.

If you are a graduate of Camden County College and would like to re-enroll, you must submit a new application regardless of the amount of time you’ve been away from the college. Students re-enrolling after graduating must choose a new program of study as they cannot re-enroll in the same program from which they graduated.

Any students with questions about returning to Camden County College should contact the Admissions Office at (856) 227-7200, ext. 4200