Submit your Transcripts

While Camden County College does not currently require students to submit high school transcripts, they are strongly encouraged to do so.  Students who are applying to certain selective programs will be required to submit an official high school transcript.

Students who have attended or are attending a regionally accredited college or university must provide official transcripts of all previous college credits if they:

  • Are applying to a selective program
  • Want to have previous college credit evaluated for transfer
  • Need to document completion of a course prerequisite

To be accepted as “official,” a transcript must come from the issuing institution in either a sealed, unopened envelope or via an accepted secure electronic delivery method.

If you open the envelope, the transcript is no longer official.

In order to have your transcript evaluated the following requirements must be satisfied:

  • A current application is on file
  • You are in a matriculated program
  • You are registered for the current or upcoming semester

Only courses completed at regionally accredited colleges or universities with a grade of C (or equivalent) or above will be evaluated for transfer. Students are encouraged to bring an unofficial transcript when meeting with an advisor or registering for courses.  

CCC cannot accept official transcripts via fax or e-mail, regardless of the source.

Camden County College, Admissions
PO Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012

International students who wish to transfer credits earned in their home countries have the responsibility of having their transcripts evaluated by the American Association of  Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) International Education Services or an evaluator of foreign credentials that is a member of the National Association of Credentials Evaluation Services (NACES), such as World Education Services.