Your safety is our priority. COVID-19 Information | CARES Act Information
For information on the Camden County Health Hub visit

Transcript Request

When applying to colleges and universities you will be required to provide official copies of your college transcripts. If you have attended multiple institutions, you must request official copies from each of the schools that you attended, even if all of the credit appears on the Camden County College transcript – colleges require original copies from each institution.

If you are applying for admission to colleges while you are still taking classes here at Camden County College, you will be required to send the college you are applying to an additional transcript. You will send an official Camden County College transcript when you apply so that your application is complete for admissions review. You will send an additional copy once you have received final grades for all of the courses that you are currently enrolled in.

How to Request an Official Camden County College Transcript

  • Online
    You can complete an online request with our Transcript Request Form.
  • In-person
    If you need the transcript immediately, you can pick up an official copy in person at the Records and Registration Office in Taft Hall at the Blackwood Campus. A valid ID will be required.
  • In Writing
    You can Download and Print the transcript request form or send a letter. The letter should include your name, signature, and social security number or Colleague ID number. You should indicate the name and address of where you would like the transcript sent. There is a fee of $10.00 per transcript, which can be paid online using a credit card or must be included with your written request.

You can also complete an online request at Transcript Request Form or submit a request in writing via the mail.

PLEASE NOTE: Transcripts (official and unofficial), as well as final grades and diplomas, will not be issued to students who are indebted to the College.

Please mail the form or letter to:
Office of Admissions, Records and Registration Services
P.O. Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012

For additional information regarding official transcript requests, please contact the Office of Records & Registration 856-227-7200 extension 4200.

How to request an official Helene Fuld Transcript

Download the Access form and mail with your check to the address provided.

Contact Access at
and include the form.