Camden County College with ED2GO
Camden County College is pleased to be partnered with EducationToGo (Ed2Go), a leading provider of online training, to provide an array of courses in numerous areas such as allied health, computers, business, paralegal and personal enrichment.
All you need to get started is a computer with internet access, an e-mail address and a web browser. All instruction takes place on your computer at home or at work during the hours you choose. All online courses are six weeks, and students are granted to lessons through their online instruction each week. Each lesson is accompanied by an interactive discussion area. Quizzes and tests are part of the course to enable you to assess your understanding.
After successful completion of the course, you are able to download a letter of completion for your records. We recommend that you visit the website below to review the course outline, special software or book requirements, and sample lessons before you register. Monthly start dates available.
Career Training with ED2GO
Camden County College is pleased to be partnered with Ed2Go to provide an array of training programs in numerous areas such as health care, IT and software development, media and design, hospitality, sustainable energy, and management and corporate. All you need to get started is a computer with internet access, an e-mail address, and a web-browser. All instruction takes place on your computer at home or at work during the hours you choose. To review the course outlines, required materials, etc. for the career programs, please visit Ed2Go’s website shown in blue below.
Steps to Register for Online Career Programs with EducationToGo
1. Choose your desired program and start date. Complete your registration and payment at careertraining.ed2go.com/camdencc
2. You will receive an e-mail from them providing your username. Once you receive this information, you will create a password. You will need to sign your Student Enrollment Agreement and follow the instructions on your enrollment email to be able to begin the program. The following is a brief listing of the career programs available through Ed2Goo:
Steps To Register for Online Courses with EducationToGo
1. Log onto ed2go.com/camdencc to select your courses(s) and start date.
2. Once you select your course(s), click the “enroll now” button and follow the steps indicated to complete your registration and provide payment.
3. Complete the required orientation which will allow you to choose your user name and password that you will use during the course. If you are a new student, click to create a new username and password. If you are a returning online student, you can use the same username and password that you did before. If you have registered for more than one course, you will need to complete the orientation process for each class.
4. On the day of the start date you chose, return to the online instruction center and click the classroom link to begin your studies. *Please note that course discounts or waivers are not accepted for online courses and programs.