The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS Test) is a standardized, multiple choice exam for students applying for allied health programs. The test is the property of Assessment Technologies Institute and Camden County College is a test site.
If you would like to take the TEAS, you must register and pay online. Please visit www.atitesting.com or the link below for current TEAS Test pricing.
Clicking the “Register” button for a selected date secures a seat for that date only. Students who wish to reschedule will have to repay and reschedule at www.atitesting.com. The site no longer allows you to reschedule without paying again so make sure the date you have chosen is at a convenient time for you.
The test will be administered at the following locations (visit the ATI site for test schedules):
- Blackwood Campus Testing Center in the Wolverton Learning Center/Library, Room 200.
- Camden City Campus – Testing Center – Room CTC 203.
Before being admitted into the Testing Center, all test takers must present a valid state/gov’t issued photo id, and must know their ATI user name and password.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the test.
- Late arrivals are not permitted. Those arriving late will NOT be allowed to test.
- If you are late, you will have to reschedule online and pay the ATI TEAS fee again.
- All registrations are final.
- Calculators, dictionaries and any other aids are not allowed.
- Scratch paper is provided by the Testing Center.
- Cell phones, wearable technology, food and drink, and hats/hoods are not allowed in the Testing Center.