Camden Conference Center
Located in the University District at 601 Cooper Street, Camden, NJ 08102
- Ideal location for small to mid-size conferences
- Conveniently located with access to Rt. 676, Rt. 42, Rt. 30, Rt. 38, Rt. 70 and the Ben Franklin Bridge(Directions
- 174 seat theater with integrated technology
- Banquet Room with full service kitchen
- Break Out Rooms Available
- Convenient and safe parking in the building’s 621 space garage
Riletta Twyne Cream Learning Theater
- 1800 square foot soundproof theater
- Comfortable theater seating with tablet arms for 174 people
- Raised stage with podium and touch screen audio/visual technology
- Wide-screen video projection; 750 lumen projector for super bright image
- Automated video cameras and DVD burners to record live programming
- Room computer to run Microsoft Office applications and high-speed internet access
- Built in technology also includes wireless microphones, personal hearing assistance devices, a DVD player, a VCR, and an audio CD player
- Surround sound speaker system
- Digital document camera
- Electronic white board annotation controls
- Personal hearing assistance devices
Banquet Room & Kitchen
- 1400 square foot dining room for up to 100 people
- Includes 8 six-foot round dining room tables
- Additional table configurations available
- Independent touch screen audio/visual control screen technology with a drop down projector and screen
- Room computer to run Microsoft Office applications and high speed Internet access
- Built in DVD players
- Wireless microphones
- Full service kitchen adjacent to Banquet Room
Conference Center Rental Rates
(Fees based on a two hour minimum)
Full Conference Center Rental
$150 per hour includes exclusive use of the theatre, banquet room, and lobby. Rental includes use of the Conference Center technology with an easy to use touch screen system.
Theatre Rental Only
$100 per hour includes use of our 174 seat theatre with fully integrated technology and lobby access for registration and coffee breaks.
Banquet Room Rental Only
$50 per hour includes use of our banquet hall for dining, integrated technology, and lobby access for registration and coffee breaks.
On Site Technology Support Specialist
$50 per hour technical support fee includes an on-site tecnician to monitor your event.
Catering services are provided through exclusive contract by Sodexo Campus Services. 15% service charge added to menu prices.
The Conference Center is equipped with a full service kitchen to support all of your event needs. Catering services are provided in the banquet hall and some catering services can be provided in the lobby area. Food and drink are prohibited in the theatre. Insurance is required.
Garage parking rates for Conference Center bookings are included with rentals.
Convenient and plentiful parking is available in the 621 space parking deck located just above the Conference Center. Parking can be validated at the front desk at the conclusion of your event. Our guest parking validation system allows for seamless invoicing to clients so conference guests do not have to pay individually.
856-227-7200, ext. 4514