Career Services for Employers
Camden County College’s Career Services office will help create opportunities for you to connect with candidates to fill your employment needs. We can also help facilitate internship, shadowing, and volunteer opportunities.
At Camden County College, you will find highly skilled students and alumni through our various higher education programs that include: Transfer Degree Programs, Career Degree Programs, Career Certificates, and Workforce Training.
Benefits of hiring Camden County College students and alumni include:
- Free, on-campus recruiting
- Please contact us for information regarding setting up recruitment tables.
- Need to conduct interviews off site? Contact us for information on how to set up student/alumni interviews on campus.
- Free, online posting through our employer portal. Please go to camdencc.emsicc.com to create your account. Once established, you will be able to directly post employment and/or internship opportunities, edit your postings, close your postings, and receive resumes from students and graduates directly through this online system.
- Opportunities to participate in career and recruitment events at our Blackwood, Camden, and Cherry Hill campuses
In order for job/internship postings to be approved they must meet the following criteria:
- The company/organization must be verifiable
- Jobs that involve working in private homes, performing door to door sales, that are paid “under the table”, and any job or other opportunity that require a monetary investment, will not be approved for posting.
Camden County College looks forward to assisting you with your recruitment efforts! When you partner with Camden County College you shape the direction of today’s and tomorrow’s workforce.
Derena Shafer, Career Services Director
Camden County College – Taft 305