Student Shuttle Service
Camden County College is excited to announce the return of the Student Shuttle Service for student transportation needs between the Blackwood and Camden Campuses. This service is offered to all currently registered students at no cost.
Directions for utilizing the Student Shuttle Service:
- Visit any Public Safety office to obtain or update your student ID. More information can be found on the Student ID and Parking page.
- Schedule your ride! The Student Shuttle Service is handicap accessible and has a seating capacity to accommodate 30 riders. This service is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Students who wish to ride should visit the Public Safety Office to sign in for their preferred departure time prior to boarding the shuttle.
- The Public Safety Office at the Blackwood campus is located in room 100 of the Otto Mauke Community Center.
- The Public Safety Office at the Camden Campus in room 116 of the College Hall Building.
- When students board the bus they will present their student ID cards to the bus driver.
- All students utilizing the shuttle service will be required to wear a mask while riding on the shuttle regardless of vaccination status (nose and mouth fully covered).
- Please be reminded that no children or pets are permitted on the shuttle.
Pick Up Locations
One shuttle bus will travel between the Blackwood and Camden Campuses. There is only one designated pick up/drop off location per campus.
Camden Campus Student Shuttle Service pick up & drop off Location
Pick up/drop off location is immediately outside the College Hall Building on North Broadway Street.
Blackwood Campus Student Shuttle Service pick up & drop off Location
Blackwood’s pick up/drop off location is on Presidential Drive near the Connector Building at the NJ Transit Bus Stop.
Shuttle Bus Schedule
The Student Shuttle Service will run Monday through Friday during the Fall Semester. The Student Shuttle Service will not operate on days when all classes or activities are cancelled due to inclement weather or on observed holidays. The departure and arrival times are subject to the changes in traffic patterns due to accidents, road work, and other delays. The times listed below should be considered approximate times.
|Depart Camden||Arrive Blackwood|
|7:00 a.m.||7:28 a.m.|
|8:15 a.m.||8:43 a.m.|
|9:15 a.m.||9:43 a.m.|
|11:00 a.m.||11:28 a.m.|
|12:00 p.m.||12:28 p.m.|
|1:15 p.m.||1:43 p.m.|
|3:15 p.m.||3:43 p.m.|
|4:30 p.m.||4:58 p.m.|
|Depart Blackwood||Arrive Camden|
|7:30 a.m.||7:58 a.m.|
|8:45 a.m.||9:13 a.m.|
|10:30 a.m.||10:58 a.m.|
|11:30 a.m.||11:58 a.m.|
|12:45 p.m.||1:13 p.m.|
|2:30 p.m.||2:58 p.m.|
|4:00 p.m.||4:28 p.m.|
If you experience an issue that results in your late arrival to a class at either campus due to a delay in the CCC Shuttle Service then please contact Associate Dean Jackie Tenuto from Student Services for additional support at email@example.com
If you have any questions related to the CCC Shuttle or if you experience any other issue while riding the shuttle, including infractions of the Student Code of Conduct, capacity, or if you wish to report unsafe conditions then please report that to the Department of Public Safety by phone at 856-374-5089 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org