Clery Daily Crime Log
Clery Act Overview
The Jeanne Clery Act Daily Crime Log includes information regarding reported criminal activity identified to have occurred within the Clery designated geographic area of Camden County College campuses. This crime log includes, at least, 60 days of information.
Please find maps of the geographic areas covered by the Clery Act below.
This information is maintained and available for inspection, during normal business hours, at all of our educational facilities locations:
- Blackwood Campus – Otto R. Mauke Community Center Room 100
- Camden Campus – College Hall Room 116
- William G. Rohrer Center – Room 115
- Regional Emergency Training Center – Reception Area 128
- Joint Health Sciences Building – Lobby Welcome Desk