Campus Security Report & Clery Act
The Campus Security Act
The Campus Security Act requires colleges and universities to:
- Publish an annual report every year by October 1 that contains three years of campus crime statistics and certain campus security policy statements;
- Disclose crime statistics for the campus, public areas immediately adjacent to or running through the campus, and certain non-campus facilities and remote classrooms. The statistics must be gathered from campus police or security, local law enforcement, and other College officials who have “significant responsibility for student and campus activities;”
- Provide “timely warning” notices of those crimes that have occurred and pose an ongoing “threat to students and employees;” and
- Disclose in a crime log “any crime that occurred on campus…or within the patrol jurisdiction of the campus police or campus security department and is reported to the campus police or security department.”
The Camden County College Department of Public Safety is responsible for preparing and distributing this report. We work with many other departments and agencies, such as the Dean of Students; and the Gloucester Township, Camden, and Cherry Hill Police Departments to compile this information.
We encourage members of the college community to use this report as a guide for safe practices on and off campus.
- Blackwood Campus Annual Crime Statistics
- Camden Campus Annual Crime Statistics
- William G. Rohrer Center Annual Crime Statistics
- Regional Emergency Training Center Annual Crime Statistics
- Joint Health Sciences Building Annual Crime Statistics
For a paper copy, contact the Department of Public Safety at 856-227-7200, ext. 4288.