High School Completion
About the Program
Camden County College’s Adult Basic Skills (ABS) program has been proudly serving New Jersey residents since 2008 with over 1,000 graduates and counting. Camden County College’s ABS program provides high school completion certification exam preparation as well as ESL instruction. We offer a unique in-person academic program with qualified and caring instructors.
Registration and Orientation Information
Registration and Orientation sessions will be conducted online only as follows:
All Cohort Online Registration
- Online Application goes live: Monday, January 8th, 2024, at 9AM at 9:00 AM
All Cohort Online Orientation
Orientation is online via Zoom, you will receive a link after you apply.
- Camden Campus Orientation Day Classes:Thursday, January 11th, 2024 at 10 AM
- Camden Campus Orientation Evening Classes:Thursday, January 11th, 2024 at 5:00 PM
- Blackwood Campus Orientation Evening Classes:Thursday, January 11th, 2024 at 5:00 PM
Location and Schedule of Classes
In-person instruction only.
- Camden/ Daytime – Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Camden/ Evening – Monday-Thursday 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Blackwood/Evening – Monday-Thursday 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Prospective students must 16 years old and older (Please view the 16 & 17 year olds tab for more information).
- Be New Jersey residents.
- Must submit the following required documents: birth certificate, social security card, and a valid NJ photo ID.
- You can sign up for an appointment to acquire your NJ Photo ID: https://telegov.njportal.com/njmvc
NJ High School Diploma Testing
If you want to learn more about NJ High School Diploma Testing, please visit https://www.camdencc.edu/about-1/community-offerings/nj-high-school-diploma-testing/
16 & 17 Year Olds
- Certification of Non- Enrollment PDF
- Students 16 and 17 years of age must provide a parent/guardian signed consent to enroll.
- Students 16 and 17 years of age must provide a notarized certification of non-enrollment.
Phone: (856) 968-1315