Home » Faculty and Staff » Teaching and Learning Center
Teaching and Learning Center
The Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at Camden County College inspires and enables faculty to enhance teaching potential and effectiveness so that students are more likely to achieve their desired learning outcomes. The Teaching and Learning Center serves as a focal point for college-wide efforts to support the improvement of teaching and learning.
The Teaching and Learning Center:
- Supports the continuing improvement of instruction by offering programs and resources related to the individual professional development needs of faculty.
- Encourages teaching innovations.
- Enhances faculty dialogue and promotes cooperation and information sharing across the disciplines.
- Supports the integration of technology as a tool for improving teaching and learning.
- Collaborates with other institutions, organizations, and individuals to exchange information and share resources.
The Teaching and Learning Center Resource Center is now located in Polk Hall 107 and consists of a wide assortment of materials related to teaching and learning in higher education. Also, the TLC Online Resource Center, hosted in the Canvas LMS, serves as an active branch of the Teaching and Learning Center to provide access to additional online training through archived videos of the TLC events. It also serves as an access point to unique College-sponsored professional development content in a password-protected environment.
Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) activities for the spring semester were designed to fall under one or several different professional development strands: assessment, curriculum, enrichment, mission, pedagogy, professional growth, and technology. Events are open to all full- and part-time faculty, administrators, and staff, although some may require advance registration.
For more information about the Teaching and Learning Center, please visit the TLC Online Resource Center in Canvas or email us at email@example.com with any question you may have.