53rd Annual Commencement
All of us at CCC had great hopes that we could conduct traditional Commencement Exercises this year, however due to the ongoing pandemic, this will not be possible.
We have scheduled the following events to honor the academic accomplishments of the Class of 2021.
May 2, 2021 – 10 a.m.
We invite all graduates to a Drive-Through Celebration on the Blackwood Campus on Sunday, May 2, 2021. This date was chosen because the Camden County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Center in the gym will not be operating that day. This is an opportunity to see the campus, wear your graduation cap, decorate your car, and wave at your favorite professor.
May 14, 2021 – 12 p.m.
Our Virtual Commencement will be posted on the Camden County College website beginning at noon on Friday, May 14, 2021 and will be viewable anytime thereafter. It will include a message from President Donald A. Borden, an address by your student speaker, a list of graduates, a photo gallery, and the conferral of degrees.
Graduation Regalia Information
CCC will provide graduates with a cap and tassel at no charge to you in recognition of your achievements.
If your graduation packet was completed and sent to the Dean’s office by March 24, 2021, your cap and tassel will be mailed to your home address on file.
If your graduation packet was completed and sent to the Dean’s office AFTER March 24, 2021, your cap and tassel can be picked up in person starting April 5, 2021.
Blackwood Campus Taft Building ESA desk 2nd floor
Camden Campus CTC Public Safety Desk, 1st floor
Pickup times: Monday 8:30am-4:30pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30am-6:30pm, and Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm.
If you would like to purchase an optional Graduation Gown for $26.00, please visit the Blackwood/Camden Barnes and Noble Bookstores in person Monday- Friday, 10:00 am- 2:00 pm. Gowns will be available for purchase starting on April 5, 2021.
Please complete a Health Questionnaire prior to visiting campus.
Graduates can schedule professional portraits through JMJ Photography. Please call 609-412-3355 to schedule your appointments. JMJ will be scheduling appointments on May 20, 2021 at the Camden City Campus 10:00am-3:00pm and May 21, 2021 at the Blackwood Campus from 10:00am-6:00pm. Photo Packages start at $49.00.
Join the Blackwood Campus Drive-Through Celebration!
- Reserve your spot in line to celebrate with faculty, staff and students. (one car per graduate please)
- Decorate your car to show your degree completed – ex: Vet Techs are the Best!
- Wear your decorated cap and tassel (and optional gown if purchased) for your free 5×7 professional photo by JMJ Photography at the end of the procession.
- Receive a special gift bag for all graduates who sign up and participate in the Drive-through Celebration.
- Post your experience on the 2021 Commencement Social media page, use #camdencc21
- Have a great time celebrating with your family and friends in the parade.
- For the best view of the events, graduates should be in the driver’s seat or sit behind the driver.