Graduation Process and Application
Graduation requirements include:
- Completion of all academic program requirements in December 2020, May or August 2021
- Graduation packet must be filed in the appropriate academic dean’s office by the below deadlines:
December Graduates: December 2
May Graduates: March 16
August Graduates: July 1*
*August graduates who wish to participate in the May 2021 Commencement ceremony must submit complete packets to the appropriate academic dean by March 16 in order for their names to be printed in the Commencement program.
- A minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0
- Any outstanding College debts satisfied
- A College ID is required to receive a cap and gown at any location
Graduation Application Process
- Complete the Graduation Application (PDF) and email to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email your Program Coordinator.
- For assistance with completing your graduation application; email an Academic Advisor email@example.com or email your Program Coordinator from your (CCC) student email.
- The Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator will forward your completed packet to the appropriate Academic Dean.
*Students who wish to participate in the May Commencement ceremony must submit complete packets to the appropriate academic dean by March 16 in order for their names to be printed in the Commencement program.
Virtual Commencement Celebration
Frequently Asked Questions
After you have met with your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator your graduation application will be emailed to your Academic Division.
If you want your name to appear on the official virtual commencement list, application must be received by Tuesday, March 16, 2021.
Diplomas are ordered after all graduation packets are received in the Office of Records and Registration. Once the order has been sent to the vendor, it takes approximately 7 weeks. After our office receives the diplomas from the vendor a message will be posted on the Commencement Webpage and social media. Graduates will also receive an email notification in your student email account.
All 2021 graduates are encouraged to decorate your caps and share them with your fellow grads. We also invite you to send stories of personal accomplishment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your favorite photos of you and your family celebrating this milestone to: email@example.com
Please email your Honor Society Advisor for updates.
Information is coming soon! Please check back with us.
For graduation memorabilia please visit: https://camdencc.bncollege.com/shop/camden-cc/home
Information will be mailed to you about upcoming events. Please check our website and social media for commencement news.