Career Services for Students
Career Services helps currently enrolled students, as well as alumni, with developing, evaluating and implementing career and employment search strategies. These services include: market projections, resume preparations, mock interviews, job / intern searches, and recruitment opportunities that will assist new job seekers as well as those returning to the workforce. We are committed to providing students with current, comprehensive information along with the skills and techniques necessary to compete and succeed in any job market.
For information about these jobs please call (856) 374-4854.
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at Connector Terrace
- October 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Virtual
- November 2 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at 2nd floor of Connector Building
- November 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Virtual
- November 3 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at 2nd floor of Connector Building
- November 16 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm at Virtual
- December 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm at Virtual
- December 14 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm at Virtual
- December 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Virtual
- 01/25/2022 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at Connector Terrace
- 04/13/2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm at Atrium of the Connector Building
Blackwood Campus Hours:
Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please contact:
Derena Shafer, Career Services Advisor
Camden County College – Taft Hall 305
For additional information and general inquiries