Career Services for Students
Career Services helps currently enrolled students, as well as alumni, with developing, evaluating, and implementing career and employment search strategies. These services include market projections, resume preparations, mock interviews, job/intern searches, and recruitment opportunities that will assist new job seekers as well as those returning to the workforce. We are committed to providing students with current, comprehensive information along with the skills and techniques necessary to compete and succeed in any job market.
Current Job Listings
Camden County College uses College Central Network® as its official resume and job posting service. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/camdencc starting 9/28.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs, volunteer, and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search for other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access the Career Services events calendar, plus career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Make an appointment to meet with Career Services
- Employers search for talented students and alumni and post unlimited jobs for free.
- October 6 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at Madison Courtyard
- October 11 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at CTC Lobby
- October 18 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm at Community Center Atrium
Blackwood Campus Hours:
Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please contact:
Derena Shafer, Career Services Director
Camden County College – Taft Hall 305
For additional information and general inquiries