|ENG-101||English Composition I||3|
|CST-102||Introduction to Networking||3|
|CST-103||Microcomputer Operating Systems I: Workstations||3|
|CST-106||Microcomputer Operating Systems II: Server Systems||3|
|CST-109||Building, Upgrading, and Repairing Personal Computers||3|
|CST-204||Computer and Network Security||3|
|...-...||General Education Elective||3|
|...-...||Computer Information Systems Elective or|
|...-...||Technical Elective or|
|EGR-208||Co-op I: Engineering I||3/4|
|Total Minimum Credits||34|
- To prepare students to qualify for enhanced job opportunities which will utilize his/her updated training in mordern microcomputer and network hardware and operating systems.
- To provide students with a General Education courses.
- To prepare students for the following industry certifications:
- Network +
- Security +
- Cisco CCENT
Program Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of the program, the graduate will be able to:
- Apply the principles of modern microcomputer operating systems, network architecture, hardware architecture, and subsystems to network, repair and manage operating systems.
- Solve basic network design and application problems using knowledge of common network architectures and network software.
- Utilize electronic principles and digital electronics necessary to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair computer and network hardware problems.
- Computer service engineering technician
- Computer systems technician
- Network manager
- Technical control specialist
Richard Dolan, Director
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4518