The CNA program is being offered through the Workforce Training & Continuing Education department, not the Nursing Department. Please visit the Career and Technical Studies page for program and contact information.
LPN and LPN to RN Program Applications
Practical Nursing(LPN) and LPN to RN program applications are available starting on December 15, 2022
Please note: you need to be logged into your myCCC student portal account before you begin the online application.
LPN to RN Application
- LPN to RN Application Checklist Instructions
- LPN to RN Nursing Application Checklist
- LPN to RN Admissions Rubric
- LPN to RN Nursing Application Booklet
Or you may download and complete a paper application.
Camden County College offers the opportunity to earn an associate degree or certificate through:
- A Practical Nursing (NUR.CT) certificate for students interested in becoming an LPN
- An LPN to RN (NUR.AS) associate degree
- A partnership between CCC and Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing (NOL.AS)
- A Pre-Nursing (PRN.AS) associate degree, best if you would like to transfer to another college to pursue your BSN
The Rutgers New Brunswick @CCC BSN degree offers eligible CCC Pre-Nursing graduates the opportunity to complete their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree while remaining on the CCC Blackwood campus.
Nursing Information Sessions
For detailed information and program requirements, please register for one of the Nursing Information Sessions found on our calendar. Please note that our Practical Nursing program and LPN to RN program will be discussed on every information session.
How to Apply to our Nursing Programs
You must apply to both Camden County College AND your intended program, except for Pre-Nursing (PRN.AS). You can indicate PRN.AS on your CCC application and there is no additional application, if you intend to graduate with a PRN.AS degree.
Please read and complete the steps below to apply to one of our nursing programs. Visit our 6 Easy Steps page to see the overview of Camden County College’s general enrollment process.
1. Complete the CCC online application and indicate your program interest. There is no cost to apply. Please remember to select a program when completing your application. Consider selecting the Pre-Nursing (PRN.AS) program, if your are undecided.
DO NOT LEAVE THE PROGRAM BOX BLANK.
The LPN (NUR.CT), LPN to RN (NUR.AS), and Our Lady of Lourdes (NOL.AS) programs are selective programs, so if you indicate interest in one of them, you will be put into Pre-Nursing (PRN.AS) program until you apply on a separate application, and get accepted to one of those selective programs.
2. Set up your Student Email and login to the myCCC portal. After you’ve completed the CCC application, the College will email you your CCC Student ID number within 24-48 hours. Once, you’ve received your student id, create your CCC Student Email and set up your MyCCC Student Portal as soon as possible. Please contact the OIT help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 856-374-4900 if you need assistance.
3. Complete the College Placement Test requirement. In-person or virtual testing is offered by appointment. Please visit the Testing Center page to make an appointment. Access to your CCC student email account is required to complete your request for a testing appointment. Test exemptions and general test preparation can also be found on the Testing Center page.
4. Prepare for payment. Complete the FAFSA to see possible federal aid options. Our FAFSA School Code is 006865. Follow-up with a Financial Aid staff member at email@example.com to keep informed of the status for financial aid and to check if any other information is needed. Payment plans are also available if financial aid only covers a portion of your educational costs.
If you tested into a pre-college course, you may be eligible for more financial and academic support through the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) or TRIO. Please visit the EOF Department page and/or the TRIO page for contact information and to learn more.
5. Meet with an advisor for assistance in selecting classes. Advisors are ready to assist you with your course selection and any enrollment questions. They can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Advisement page for complete information.
You can also use the Search for Classes feature to determine which class offerings work with your schedule. Search options include in-person classes at all 3 locations, as well as, online classes.
- If you plan to request accommodations, please contact Disability Services for assistance with registration.
- If you plan on using VA Education Benefits, please contact Veteran Services for assistance with registration.
- If you are transferring into CCC, please send your official transcript(s) to CCC Admissions from each college you’ve attended. Please note that it could take up to 6-8 weeks for your transcript to be evaluated.
6. Apply to a specific nursing program. AFTER you have completed steps 1-5, you can apply to one of the selective programs. This is necessary for the LPN (NUR.CT), LPN to RN (NUR.AS), and Our Lady of Lourdes (NOL.AS) programs.
Review the program pages below for more information regarding the programs and application requirements.
Review Nursing Program Pages
For general information, please review the nursing programs and/or the Pre-Nursing (PRN.AS) curriculum requirements.
LPN (NUR.CT) and LPN to RN (NUR.AS)
The LPN (NUR.CT) and LPN to RN (NUR.AS) application period is January to March 1. The application is available December 15 and due by March 1. Notifications will be sent to student emails by March 21.
Evening & Daytime PN programs available!
Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing (NOL.AS)
Visit the Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing (NOL.AS) program page for complete information.
OLOLSON admits students three times per year. For OLOLSON enrollment questions please contact Susan Bowers at email@example.com or visit www.lourdesnursingschool.org
The Pre-Nursing (PRN.AS) degree is designed for students to earn an associate degree and take prerequisites to transfer to a BSN program and other health-related programs. Visit the Pre-Nursing (PRN.AS) program page for complete information.
There is no transcript fee for CCC Nursing Programs if the test is taken at Camden County College’s Testing Center.
- A minimum overall TEAS score of 55 with at least 50% in Reading and 50% in Math is required for PN program. Results must be less than 2 years old with at least 30 days between attempts and a maximum of 4 attempts in one calendar year.
- A minimum overall TEAS score of 58.7 with at least 50% in Reading and 50% in Math is required for LPN to RN program. Results must be less than 2 years old with at least 30 days between attempts and a maximum of 4 attempts in one calendar year.
The Tuition Calculator provides a total estimate for each CCC course you need. There will also be costs for background checks, drug tests, materials, uniforms, etc.