Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
The Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) provides support services and financial assistance to students whose motivation and potential to succeed in college can’t be stopped by the challenges they may face. The EOF community fosters academic achievement, personal growth and leadership skills that last a lifetime.
Watch our video and learn more about how EOF can assist you.
FREE College Success Summer Program
July 17 – August 17, 2023
Hybrid: online class and some in-person activities
The EOF staff will support you throughout the Summer Program!
- In-person Orientation (July 17 & 18)
- College Success Class and Book (July 17 through August 17)
- Advising Support
- Financial Assistance
- Field Trips
Academic and Financial Benefits Include:
- Personalized Academic Advising
- Financial Assistance
- College Prep Summer Program
- Career Exploration
- Goal planning and Leadership Development
- Workshops and Tutoring
The EOF Program will admit students into the Program based on the following requirements:
- Be a resident of New Jersey for at least a year.
- Be a full-time student at Camden County College
- Meet the established financial criteria and show evidence of economic hardship.
- Must not be in default on a student loan.
- Must exhibit evidence of motivation and potential to succeed in college.
- Must demonstrate the ability to benefit from the services provided by the EOF Program.
- First Time / Full Time students will be given first priority.
The EOF Application Process
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Log into the https://njfams.hesaa.org to do list and notifications
- Complete the EOF Application Online
(You can also download the EOF Application below, complete it and email it back to us at email@example.com)
- Download and print the verification form.
- Provide proof of income (IRS 1040 form, Social Security Benefits statement, Disability Benefits statement, Unemployment benefits statement, Public Assistance benefits – TANF, Child Support) from 2018 for both parent and student. All EOF applicants are required to submit the required IRS Income Tax Transcript documents for parents and students; if you and/or your parents filed income taxes. You can access information to request these documents here.
- Complete the EOF Program Contract Online
The EOF Experience
Educational Opportunity Fund Contacts
Main Number Camden (856) 968-1325
Blackwood Advisor (856) 227-7200 ext. 4396
- General questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clarissa Coffay – EOF Advisor – email@example.com
- Ellen Davis – EOF Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daryl Stephens – EOF Advisor – email@example.com
- Kalanni Plaza – EOF Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Jimenez – EOF Student Services Support Specialist – email@example.com
- Michael Grace – EOF Processor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eve Highstreet – EOF Director – email@example.com