Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
The Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) provides support services and financial assistance to students whose motivation and potential to succeed in college can’t be stopped by the challenges they may face. The EOF community fosters academic achievement, personal growth and leadership skills that last a lifetime.
College Success Summer Program
July 13th through August 18th, 2021
Gain valuable information on how to successfully transition into College.
Tuition, Fees, and book included.
Academic and Financial Benefits Include:
- Personalized Academic Advising
- Financial Assistance
- College Prep Summer Program
- Career Exploration
- Goal planning and Leadership Development
- Workshops and Tutoring
The EOF Program will admit students into the Program based on the following requirements:
- Be a resident of New Jersey for at least a year.
- Be a full-time student at Camden County College
- Meet the established financial criteria and show evidence of economic hardship.
- Must not be in default on a student loan.
- Must exhibit evidence of motivation and potential to succeed in college.
- Must demonstrate the ability to benefit from the services provided by the EOF Program.
- First Time / Full Time students will be given first priority.
The EOF Application Process
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Log into the https://njfams.hesaa.org to do list and notifications
- Complete the EOF Application Online
(You can also download the EOF Application below, complete it and email it back to us at email@example.com)
- Download and print the verification form.
- Provide proof of income (IRS 1040 form, Social Security Benefits statement, Disability Benefits statement, Unemployment benefits statement, Public Assistance benefits – TANF, Child Support) from 2018 for both parent and student. All EOF applicants are required to submit the required IRS Income Tax Transcript documents for parents and students; if you and/or your parents filed income taxes. You can access information to request these documents here.
- Complete the EOF Program Contract Online
The EOF Experience
I was able to take courses with students who were also new to the college experience which made the experience easier and more comfortable. I was also able to attend workshops that addressed issues that would help me progress in the future, such as opening up a bank account, how to file taxes, and why it’s so important to save while you’re young! Joining EOF was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, and it will be yours too!
Xiomara Colon, EOF CCC GRADUATE
- Jordy Valdez, EOF CCC GRADUATE
- Margaret Brown – EOF CCC Graduate, Vice President of EOF Alumni Association at Rutgers
Educational Opportunity Fund Contacts
Main Number Camden (856) 968-1325
Blackwood Advisor (856) 227-7200 ext. 4396
Camden Advisor (856) 968-1364
- General questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Rosarto – EOF Advisor – email@example.com
- Clarissa Coffay – EOF Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ellen Davis – EOF Advisor – email@example.com
- Natalie Jimenez – EOF Student Services Support Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Grace – EOF Processor – email@example.com
- Eve Highstreet – EOF Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc Taylor – Part-time Advisor – email@example.com