- This event has passed.
University of Phoenix Virtual Transfer Program Q&A Session
September 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You’re invited to spend a few minutes with a transfer program advisor at University of Phoenix to learn how you could earn a bachelor’s degree online in as little as 9 months!
Register and Login via Zoom using this link: https://phoenixedu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrcO-rpj8iGtRpovaXRQm9fPL9F8Wtp2Hf
University of Phoenix has been an innovator in distance and online education since 1978 and can help you continue your education while saving time and money.
Just a few of the benefits for students transferring to University of Phoenix:
- Transfer up to 87 credits
- No Application Fee
- Discounted tuition for community college students: save more than $1500
- Tuition waiver of more than $1000 for BSN students
- Tuition guaranteed not to change from the first class to the last
- Financial aid, military & veteran’s benefits
- Skills-aligned courses focused on what employers are looking for
- Many other benefits are available to community college graduates…
More than 25 Bachelor programs offered including Business, Management, Criminal Justice Administration, Health Management, Nursing, Information Technology, Psychology, Education, Liberal Arts and more!
Visit https://forms.office.com/r/7qWSv1wiGe to connect with a member of the enrollment advising team and get more information about start dates, courses, admission, transfer credits, tuition, financial aid etc… You may also contact Vincent Rizzi at Vincent.email@example.com.