Technical Test Drive
Come in and try out your program of interest! The Career & Technical Institute of Camden County College is inviting prospective students to participate in our Technical Test Drive during the week of December 5, 2022. Participants will get a one-hour window of time to come in and get a hands-on look at the trade they are considering. Times and locations will vary, please select your class(es) of choice to see the available schedule.
Below are just a few additional things you should know before the event so you know what to expect as you arrive.
- Please arrive to the noted Test Drive location approximately 15-20 minutes prior to the time that you selected to allow ample time to locate the classroom(s).
- Participants should arrive to their selected test drive wearing the appropriate personal protective attire for their selected program (ex. boots with steel or composite toes, heavy cotton or denim work pants, a shirt with sleeves that can get dirty, etc.). Failing to come to the test drive prepared may disqualify the registrant from participation.
- We will be following strict COVID procedures in order to ensure the safety of all visitors, students, instructors and staff:
- In order to participate you must come during the time you previously selected. We will not be able to guarantee space availability otherwise.
- Only the prospective student will be admitted into the classroom unless space permits. In the event there is space available, 1 guest per participant will be allowed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To maintain the safety of all visitors, students, instructors, and staff we will require masks at all times.
- Lastly, if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, or have tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days, we would kindly ask that you please notify us and reschedule your visit for another time.