Free Tuition Program
Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG)
Come to one of our CCOG Info Sessions. RSVP Today!
Do you qualify?
Camden County College is one of 13 colleges in the state to receive this grant called the Community College Opportunity Grant.
Governor Phil Murphy on September 27, 2018 announced that qualifying students who attend Camden County College will be eligible through this pilot program to have their tuition and certain fees paid for the Spring 2019 semester.
Students with adjusted gross incomes between $0 and $45,000 and who are enrolled at least half-time at Camden County College in Spring 2019 will be eligible to receive “last-dollar” CCOG grants, which will cover remaining costs of tuition and approved education fees after all other financial aid grant awards have been applied. Students will be required to maintain satisfactory academic progress to remain eligible.
For more information:
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4565 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must meet New Jersey residency requirement (Same as the TAG grant).
- Have a completed 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Students cannot have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Must be in a matriculated program of study.
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credits for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Have an adjusted gross income of less than $45,000; dependent students refer to the parent(s) income and independent students to the student and their spouse.
- Currently enrolled students need to be making satisfactory academic progress.
- Stop out students (students who have at least one-semester break in enrollment) who failed to make satisfactory progress may be entitled to this grant if they do not have any other financial obligations to the college.
- Students are required to go to their home county college
- Out of county students who are currently enrolled for the Fall 2018 semester are exempt from this requirement.
- The program of study is not available or there is a lack of space in the program at the home county college.