|First Year / First Semester|
|ENG-101||English Composition I1||3|
|BIO-117||Basic Anatomy & Physiology I||4|
|…-…||Diversity – Humanities General Education Elective||3|
|ENG-102||English Composition II2||3|
|BIO-118||Basic Anatomy & Physiology II3||4|
|SOC-101||Introduction to Sociology||3|
|MTH-101||Mathematics General Education or|
|MTH-111||Mathematics General Education Elective||3|
|Total Minimum Credits||60|
All students are required to take the core courses listed.
Graduation from a recognized accredited Allied Health career program recognized by Camden County College or graduates of an approved Camden County College non-credit program may be eligible to earn college credit for their previous experience.
- Programs between 60 and 99 contact hours may earn 4 college credits
- Programs between 100 and 199 contact hours may earn 8 college credits
- Programs between 200 and 299 contact hours may earn 15 college credits
- Programs between 300 and 399 contact hours may earn 21 college credits
- Programs between 400 and 499 hours may earn 25 college credits
- Programs over 500 hours may earn 28 college credits
All credit assessments will be conducted by portfolio assessment.
2 Prerequisite: ENG-102
3 Prerequisite: BIO-117
4 Students receiving less than 28 college credits for their post-secondary work should select additional courses from the following list to graduate with a minimum of 60 credits: Laboratory Science General Education Elective, Statistics Social Science General Education Elective, Humanities General Education Elective.