NJ National Guard Tuition Waiver Program
Per N.J.S.A. 18A:62-1, the New Jersey National Guard Tuition Waiver Program is available to any active member in good standing. It covers the cost of tuition only up to a maximum of 16 credits/hours per semester. The service member must be enrolled in a degree seeking program and making satisfactory academic progress. Students are responsible for the payment of all other applicable fees.
- Students must provide a signed Commanders Certificate of Eligibility from their unit’s authorized representative. The form must be signed by the authorized unit representative and the service member.
- Students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Students who are eligible for aid, must exhaust all such aid prior to utilizing a National Guard Tuition Waiver.
- Must complete a National Guard Tuition Waiver Application and Certification form.
- All required forms must be submitted at the time of registration, including verification of their application for financial aid to the Office of Financial Aid.
Camden County College Veteran Services Center
Blackwood Campus, Taft Hall, Room 303
Zaida Nogué, Veteran Services Advisor