|ENG-101||English Composition I1||3|
|BIO-117||Basic Anatomy and Physiology I or|
|SOC-101||Introduction to Sociology||3|
|…-…||Diversity Humanities General Education Elective||3|
|ENG-102||English Composition II3||3|
|BIO-118||Basic Anatomy & Physiology II 4or|
|MTH-111||Introduction to Statistics I||3|
|Total provided by Camden County College||326|
|Total provided by SHRP2||42|
|Total Program Credits||74|
2 Prerequisite: BIO 111
4 BIO 118 Prerequisite: BIO 117; BIO 212 Prerequisite: BIO 211
5 Prerequisite: PSY 101
6 The qualified credits earned from the occupational therapy assistant program at Rutgers-School of Health
Related Professions (SHRP) will be transferred as a block to Camden County College to complete the Associate
in Science Degree. Total provided by SHRP 42.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program the graduate will be able to:
- Communicate in both written and oral formats.
- Apply the scientific method of inquiry to analyze problems and draw conclusions from evidence data.
- Identify resources, obtain and critically evaluate information.
- Model ethical professional behaviors of a healthcare professional.
Healthcare, Education and other Community Settings.
Special Program Requirements
- CCC applicants must complete all basic skills requirements.
- Contact SHP for complete admission requirements to the
professional OTA program.
- Completion of prerequisite courses does not guarantee
admission to the SHP-OTA professional program.
- Complete at least 16 of the specified pre-requisite credits
before applying to SHP for the professional curriculum. All
remaining credits must be completed for full acceptance.
- Must have a C or better in each pre-professional class at
Camden and overall GPA of 2.5 or better.
- At Rutgers once enrolled, must maintain 2.3 GPA.
- Applications are due November 1 for part-time studies, and
June 1 for full-time studies. Full-time and part-time studies
are available on the Scotch Plains campus.