|First Year / First Semester|
|ALH-115||Basic Phlebotomy Techniques||1|
|ALH-121||Basic Skills for Allied Health Professionals||3|
|ALH-122||Certified Nurse Aide||4|
|ALH-135||Homemaker Home Health Aide||1|
|HPE-181||Basic Life Support “C” – AHA||1|
|Total Minimum Credits||14|
Program Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program the student will be able to:
- Describe the various roles of the Multi-Skilled Technician.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the skills utilized in practice as a Multi-Skilled Technician.
- Demonstrate interpersonal behaviors supportive of the development and maintenance of safe, respectful, ethical and culturally sensitive peer and patient relationships.
Program completion can lead to the following employment opportunities:
- Acute care
- Long-term care
- Residential care
- Private home care
- Rehabilitation care
- Doctors’ offices
Special Program Requirements
- Official High School transcript or GED
- Must be CNA certified before registering for ALH-135. May be
required to show current experience over the last 6 months.
- CNA ALH-122 – Pass a physical; Provide a clear criminal
background; clear 9 panel urine drug screen; A proof of
various immunizations/Titers , CNA liability insurance and
- Program director’s approval is required for registration.
Due to COVID 19, email is the best method of communication.
Phone: (856) 227-7200, ext. 4452