The Construction Project Management Certificate program provides a descriptive breakdown of the management processes utilizing industry standard methods including the following:
- Introduction to the fundamentals of construction project management.
- Overview of the construction industry, basic understanding of a various disciplines and functions of a construction manager.
- Understanding the use and development of the construction documentation, building drawings, and specifications.
- Scheduling design and construction activity.
- Management of Design and Construction administration services.
- Construction administration services and standard practices.
- Construction Project Control Methods and Information Management; including: tracking, record keeping, shop drawing and submittal review, approvals, Quality Control, Cost and Productivity analysis.