Camden County College and Wilmington University have formed a new partnership with guaranteed transfer and dual admissions for CCC students who intend to complete an associate degree and enroll in select online WilmU bachelor degree programs. The Smart Transfer Enrollment Program (STEP Path) offers students one of the most affordable online paths to a bachelor’s degree in the region.
“Wilmington University is a leader in online learning, and we are proud to partner with them to offer students a seamless and fully online pathway from a CCC associate degree to multiple bachelor degree options,” said Camden County College President Donald A. Borden. “Wilmington University is recognized for its affordability, which combined with CCC’s low tuition costs, allows students to reach their academic goals without incurring the massive debt associated with higher education.”
New and currently enrolled CCC students may enter the dual admissions program with WilmU at any time. Qualified CCC associate degree graduates are eligible for the STEP Path Scholarship providing a 25% tuition reduction toward their WilmU bachelor’s degree. Students receive personalized attention and support, and will be provided with privileges and access to facilities at both institutions.
“We look forward to offering Camden County College graduates the career-oriented degree programs that can help them succeed in today’s diverse and global workforce,” said Wilmington University President Dr. LaVerne T. Harmon. “We consider it a privilege to welcome them to our University family and aspire to build on the meaningful experiences they’ve already had at CCC.”
Wilmington University’s STEP Path provides CCC students seamless online associate-to-bachelor-degree pathways for the following WilmU programs: Behavioral Science, Business Analytics, Business Management, Computer and Network Security (Cybersecurity), Computer Science, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Systems Management, Marketing, and Organizational Leadership.
Online Partnership Benefits:
- Guaranteed admissions to WilmU
- WilmU Application fee waiver
- Access to a CCC and WilmU advisor on the Blackwood and Camden City campuses
- Program-to-program, course-by-course maps from a CCC associate degree through an eligible WilmU bachelor degree
- CCC associate degree graduates that meet the requirements are eligible for the WilmU STEP Path Scholarship, reducing tuition by 25% for those credits required to complete an eligible bachelor degree
- Access to obtain identification badges from both CCC and WilmU
- Access to campus facilities (library, athletics, events, etc.) available to a fully-matriculated student with use of an Identification Badge while enrolled at either institution
- Opportunity to complete select graduate courses as part of an undergraduate degree at the undergraduate STEP Path Scholarship per-credit tuition
To view the virtual partnership signing ceremony, visit:
To learn more about Wilmington University’s STEP Path for CCC students, visit: www.camdencc.edu/WilmU
For more information about Wilmington University’s online degrees, certificates, and concentrations, visit: www.wilmu.edu/academics/index.aspx