Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Camden County College. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the CCCC experience with prospective students, their families, and community members and represent the college on and off campus. A great way to get involved and build your academic resume!
- Welcoming students to Camden County College.
- Answering general questions about Camden County College.
- Conducting campus tours for visiting students.
- Serve as an Orientation Leader and attend open houses to greet students.
- Comfortable with Public Speaking.
- Enrolled in at least 6 credits in a degree-seeking program.
- Must be in good standing academically.
- Be available to work between 5-10 (flexible) hours per week; some nights and weekends may be required.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Demonstrated positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, creativity, humor, and dedication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
"*" indicates required fields