Wilmington University’s Presidential Scholarship for Camden County College
Wilmington University’s Presidential Scholarship for Camden County College is available to make your education goals even more affordable. The scholarship covers all tuition and fees during the recipient’s two years at Wilmington University, which reduces the tuition cost of a bachelor’s degree by as much as $24,000.*
*The scholarship does not cover the cost of books.
Conditions of Scholarship
The Scholarship Recipient:
- Must be currently enrolled and complete an associate degree at Camden County College.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in their Camden County College coursework.
- Shall demonstrate financial need based on the judgment of the scholarship committee.
- Must demonstrate leadership abilities and have participated in community service events (e.g., school, church, clubs and organizations on campus).
- Must maintain full-time enrollment at Wilmington University (at least 12 credits) in both the fall and spring semesters to maintain the scholarship.
- Must meet and maintain the requirements for the program of study at Wilmington University.
Submit your scholarship application by March 10, 2023. Scholarship applications will be reviewed by Wilmington University and Camden County College representatives and the scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by March 24, 2023.
OR you may email Douglas Scappa, Wilmington University’s Director of New Jersey Sites, at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2023.