Transfer Articulation Agreements

Articulation Agreements are formal agreements or partnerships that exist between Camden County College and four-year colleges and universities. The program-to-program agreements establish the course equivalencies between the two-year and four-year intuitions in an effort to ease the transfer process for the student. Students who complete their associate degrees and meet all of the necessary transfer requirements, such as GPA and minimum grade requirements, are normally granted junior standing upon admission. However, students are strongly encouraged to check with their intended transfer institution early on for further details regarding any additional general education major prerequisites and admission requirements. This list is subject to change and students should see their academic advisor for updated information and details regarding transfer. Many four-year colleges and universities have transfer representatives who visit CCC often. Students are encouraged to visit with the representatives when they are on campus.