Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
The Educational Opportunity Fund is always recruiting motivated and determined students!
The program provides academic and financial support to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Please stop by the Advising Office in either Blackwood or Camden to see if you are eligible for this program.
The following services are available for EOF students:
- Assigned Advisors for ongoing personalized support from your first day until you graduate
- Financial Assistance
- Career Exploration
- Educational and goal planning
- Summer college prep
- EOF workshops on a range of subjects both cultural and academic
The EOF Program will admit students into the Program based on the following requirements:
- Be a resident of New Jersey for at least a year.
- Be a full-time student at Camden County College
- Meet the established financial criteria and show evidence of economic hardship.
- Must not be in default on a student loan.
- Must exhibit evidence of motivation and potential to succeed in college.
- Must demonstrate the ability to benefit from the services provided by the EOF Program at Camden County College.
- First Time / Full Time students will be given first priority.
The EOF Application Process
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Obtain and complete an EOF Application (click to apply then fax or mail to the EOF Office)
- Download and print the verification form.
2019-20 Verification Worksheet
- Provide proof of income (IRS 1040 form, Social Security Benefits statement, Disability Benefits statement, Unemployment benefits statement, Public Assistance benefits – AFDC, Child Support) from the previous year for both parent and student.All EOF applicants are required to submit the required IRS Income Tax Transcript documents for parents and students; if you and/or your parents filed income taxes. You can access information to request these documents here.
Educational Opportunity Fund Contacts:
Main Number (856) 968-1325
Blackwood Advisor (856) 227-7200 ext. 4396
Camden Advisor (856) 968-1311
Camden Advisor (856) 968-1364