The following options are available:
- Credit cards are a quick and easy way to make your gift to the Camden County College Foundation. We are pleased to accept all major credit cards. Credit card donations can be made here or by mail or phone.
- Venmo or Paypal may be available. Contact Melissa Daly at email@example.com for details.
- Cash gifts – Donations by check are accepted, payable to Camden County College Foundation.
- Pledges to the Annual Fund are encouraged, and can be made at any time of the year. If you are an employee of Camden County College, you can contribute by payroll deduction.
- Securities can be an extremely advantageous way to give. Such gifts may eliminate capital gains tax liability and provide income tax savings.
- Matching gifts are an easy way to increase the value of your donation. Many employers match charitable gifts made to the Camden County College Foundation, and yours may too. Check today with your human resources department to see if your company participates in this program.