Directions to Blackwood Campus
- Follow Route 42 South, taking Exit 7B.
- At the roundabout, take second right and follow onto Zimmerman Road.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto College Drive
- Proceed to second roundabout on College Drive.
- At second roundabout, stay in right lane.
- Camden County College entrance is to your right.
- Take Route 295 South. Exit at Route 42 South toward Atlantic City Expressway.
- Proceed exactly as above (From Camden/Philadelphia).
- From Route 70, take Springdale Road south 9 miles (note that the road name changes to White Horse Road, Laurel Road, College Drive) until the traffic light at College Drive and Peter Cheeseman Road.
- Turn left onto Peter Cheeseman Road; the College is on the right.
- Take Route 42 or the Black Horse Pike North.
- Exit at the Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville exit.
- Turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Sicklerville Road.
- Turn left at the first traffic light (onto Hickstown Road).
- Turn left at the first traffic light (onto Peter Cheeseman Road).
- The entrance to the College is on the left.
- Exit the Expressway at Exit 44.
- Stay in the right lane and take the first exit (Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville).
- Proceed exactly as above (from South Jersey Area).
- Remain on Atlantic City Expressway to the end where it merges onto Route 42 North.
- From Route 42 take Exit 7B.
- Follow the roundabout straight onto Love Road.
- At next roundabout travel straight across College Drive into the College’s entrance.
- Take exit 3 and follow the ramp to southbound Route 168 (Blackwood/Atlantic City).
- Remain southbound on Route 168 for 4 miles to Route 42 interchange. Proceed onto Route 42 South.
- Follow Route 42 South to Exit 7B.
Follow directions “From Camden/Philadelphia."
New Jersey Transit provides two bus routes and seven connecting routes to and from Camden County College. These bus routes provide public access to and from the College for riders across Camden County and from Philadelphia, the shore and neighboring counties.
For more information on bus routes, fares or schedules, please call New Jersey Transit at 1-800-582-5946, 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Camden County College is not responsible for New Jersey Transit bus routes, fares or schedules.