What is the role of the SGA?
- Allocates funds to various clubs and organizations
- Recommends rules and regulations concerning the conduct of the student body
- Recommends policies affecting student life
- Provides and effective means of communication between students, faculty, and the College administration
- Generate student spirit
- Encourage student participation in all College activities
- Provide a forum in which students can express their concerns
What are the qualifications for membership in the SGA?
- Completion of at least twelve (12) credits at Camden County College
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5
- Registered for at least six (6) credits
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 while in office
- Candidate for all positions cannot have any student code of conduct infraction
What positions are available?
- Camden Campus Executive Officer
- Rohrer Center Executive Officer
- Camden Campus Secretary
Where can I get additional information and an application?
Student Life & Activities
College Community Center , Room 200
(856) 227-7200 , ext 5088