Deadline for Applications: August 29, 2014 - more information
The Office of Student Life & Activities is seeking Student Government Association Leaders for the 2014–2015 Academic Year. You can be our next President, Vice President, Camden Campus Executive Officer, Rohrer Center Executive Officer, Secretary, Camden Campus Secretary, Treasurer or Representative-at-large.
What is the role of the SGA?
- Allocates funds to various clubs and organizations
- Recommends rules and regulations concerning the conduct of the student body
- Recommends policies affecting student life
- Provides and effective means of communication between students, faculty, and the College administration
- Generate student spirit
- Encourage student participation in all College activities
- Provide a forum in which students can express their concerns
What are the qualifications for membership in the SGA?
- Completion of at least twelve (12) credits at Camden County College
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5
- Registered for at least six (6) credits
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 while in office
- Candidate for all positions cannot have any student code of conduct infraction
What positions are available?
- Camden Campus Executive Officer
- Rohrer Center Executive Officer
- Camden Campus Secretary
Where can I get additional information and an application?
Student Life & Activities
College Community Center , Room 200
(856) 227-7200 , ext 5088