This holiday season why not give the gift of education at Camden County College?
Camden County College Gift Certificates are now on sale! They can be purchased as gifts for new or returning students and can be used for tuition or textbooks!
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4312.
Use the tuition Payment Worksheet to compute your tuition and fees prior to registration:
- Payment Worksheet (Adobe Acrobat format)
- Tuition is due at the time of registration, or by the deferred payment date if registering during the priority registration period (fall and spring semesters only).
- Paying for Summer Semester
- The College requires 100% payment at the time of registration for summer semester.
- Payment is deferred for students who register during designated priority/early registration periods. See semester tabloids or other published information for specific dates when deferred payment is available.
Students have the following options for payment of tuition:
Students have the following options for payment of their tuition for the fall and spring semesters:
- Pay 100% of tuition and fees at the time of registration (or by the deferred payment deadline)
- Pay 50% of their tuition and fees + the Installment Payment Plan Fee at the time of registration (or by the deferred payment deadline)
- - For the 2 payment plan, 50% + $10 is due at the time of registration (or by the deferred payment deadline) and the remaining 50% balance is due by September 15th (fall) or February 15th (spring)
- - For the 3 payment plan, 50% + $25 is due at the time of registration (or by the deferred payment deadline), 25% is due by September 15th (fall) or February 15th (spring) and the remaining 25% balance is due by October 15th (fall) or March 15th (spring).
- Click here for the Installment Payment Plan Contract.
- Have financial aid to cover their semester charges that is awarded in the system by the date of registration (or the deferred payment deadline).
- Have a 3rd party sponsor who is paying for their classes with supporting documentation at the time of registration.
Payment can be made using one of the methods listed below.
Pay online using WebAdvisor. VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® are accepted.
- "Make a Payment" is designed for you to pay your bill online.
- Please click on Help tab that is available on each online payment form for step by step directions.
- Registration is not complete until payment is made or authorized payment plan arrangements have been made, such as approved financial aid, 3rd party payment documentation, etc.
Pay in person at the Business Office in any of our three locations. Cash, Check, Money Order, and Credit Cards are accepted.
Pay via telephone by calling the Business Office at 856-227-7200 ext. 4312.
If you are registering by fax, please include your credit card payment information on the payment form.
CHARGES/FEES FOR CREDIT COURSES**
|Tuition (Per Credit)
|General Service Fee||$30||Per Credit|
|Facility Fee||$7||Per Credit|
|Course Fee||$$||Varies Per Course|
|Hourly Instruction Fee||$$||Varies Per Course|
Schedule Adjustment Fee
|$35||Charged per transaction for registration or course additions that occur on the first day of the term/session or thereafter.
|Installment Plan Fees
||$10||Two-payment installment plan fee.|
|$25||Three-payment installment plan fee.|
|$35||Late payment on installment plan – charged per month.|
|Late Payment Fee||$35
||Charged per month when no installment plan contract is submitted and balance is not paid in
|Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Fee
||$35||Charged when checks are returned for non-sufficient funds.
|Official Transcript Fee
||$10||Complete request form, pay fee and submit to the Registration Office.
**Tuition and Fees are subject to change without notice.
Paying for Non-Credit Courses (Continuing Education)
- The College requires 100% payment at the time of registration for a Non-Credit Course.
- Your registration for non-credit courses will not be accepted without making full payment.
- Contact the Continuing Education Office for information regarding payment plan options.
Tuition Waiver Programs
- The College offers tuition waivers under various programs.
- Students requesting a tuition waiver may not register online using WebAdvisor.
- Students must come in person to one of our three locations to complete appropriate forms.
- Even though the College waives the tuition, these costs may still appear in your balance WebAdvisor.
- Final grades, transcripts (official and unofficial) and diplomas will not be issued to students who are indebted to the College, nor will these students be permitted to register for the following semester.
- No student is permitted to graduate before meeting all financial obligations to the College.
- If your bill remains unpaid for a period of time, your account will be forwarded to a collections agency and you will be responsible to pay in full the past due balance and any collection and/or attorney’s fees that may be incurred by or on behalf of CCC to satisfy your financial obligations.
Camden County College Business Office
Wilson Hall Center
PO Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Phone: (856)227-7200 ext. 4312
Click here for Frequently asked Questions