FirstName.LastName+last 3 digits of Student ID@students.camdencc.edu
For example, if a student's name is John Doe and his Student ID is 5551234 then his email address would be: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email account is the College's official means of communicating with students. Therefore, it is more important than ever for you to check this mailbox regularly. One of the features of the account is that you will be able to forward emails from this mailbox to an already existing account that you may have (e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, etc.).
To access the student email system, point your web browser to www.outlook.com/students.camdencc.edu. Use the sign in boxes to enter your login and password. Your LOGIN is your new email address. (In the example above it would be John.Doe234@students.camdencc.edu).
Due to the recent student email upgrade to Microsoft Office 365, your initial password is:
1. Your 6 digit DOB followed by Ccc (ex. If born January 1, 1989, your password will be 010189Ccc ).
2. When prompted, please select Work/School Account and you will be prompted to use the above password.
A Student Technology Help Desk is available to assist students with their technology needs during the following hours:
Monday – Friday 8 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The telephone number for the Student Technology Help Desk is 1-877-326-4512. Technical assistance includes password changes for WebAdvisor and student email accounts.
What does this mean for you?
After the upgrade you will have two separate accounts with the same user name and password that you use to access Live@edu.
1. Office 365account. This account gives you access to your school email. Camden County College administers this account.
2. Personal Microsoft account. This personal account will give you access to all your existing SkyDrive content, Messenger, and other Microsoft services. Note that Camden County College no longer administers this account. As a result, we cannot reset the password for you.
What should you expect?
- Email.We will continue to use Microsoft Outlook Web App or Microsoft Outlook to view and send email, but you will sign in at a different website.
- File sharing.We will use Microsoft SharePoint Online for sharing files and Office Web Apps for creating and reading documents.
- Instant messaging and online meetings.We will use Microsoft Lync Online for both instant messaging and online meetings.
What do you need to do?
Complete the following steps:
1. If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.
2. If you use Outlook to read your email and you are using Microsoft Office 2003, upgrade to Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 to continue using Outlook.
3. Access your email and calendar at https://www.outlook.com/students.camdencc.edu.
4. Sign into SkyDrive at https://skydrive.live.com.
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
For more information about the upgrade, see the Checklist for users.
If you have questions or need help, contact the OIT Helpdesk at 856-374-4900.