The mission of the advisement center is to support and enhance the academic and personal development of Camden County College students. Academic Advisors act in an advocacy role for students, providing them with guidance and comprehensive information necessary to foster successful college experiences and assist students in achieving their goals. Academic advisors assist students in exploration and the decision-making process in regards to academic and career development, and transfer options. The advisement center acts as a liaison between academic divisions at Camden County College.
Our advising staff assists with:
- Students deciding on a major
- Students with development course requirement
- Students pursuing pre-professional programs
- Students taking credit courses for professional and personal development
- Students on academic probation
- Anyone with general questions or concerns
We are committed to:
- Informing and assisting students in understanding their degree audit
- Training students to understand and use WebAdvisor
- Assisting student in identifying and achieving their academic and personal goals
- Informing students of campus and community resources
- Encouraging students to seek and accept academic challenges
- Helping students identify and utilize personal resources
In fulfilling our commitments, we recognize that students are unique in their interest, goals and developmental stage. We work to educate and empower you in achieving your individual objectives.
Our Advisement Center offers fast and convenient service with no appointments necessary for general advisement. NJ STARS and EOF students should contact Advisement Center to schedule an appointment
For more information or to contact an advisor, email email@example.com.
William G. Rohrer Center