The Camden County Cultural & Heritage Commission founded in 1972, recognizes the role of the arts and local history in making our communities dynamic places to live and work.
- We strengthen the cultural framework of Camden County by educating the community about the diverse cultural experiences available to all.
- We support grassroots organizations with funding and technical assistance
- We serve as a clearing house of information and resources for cultural practitioners (artists) and organizations
- We increase and deepen the interactions between cultural practitioners (artists) and Camden County residents
- We promote culture as a vital asset to the County of Camden.
A Free Grant Writing Workshop
For completing the 2015 New Jersey State Council on the arts application for local arts project funding for Camden County non-profit organizations only.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 6 – 8 p.m.
The Forum in the Connector Building, Blackwood Campus, Camden County College
Sandra Turner-Barnes, Executive Director
Advanced registration required:
Please RSVP by calling: 856-227-7200 ext. 4063
Limited seating available