Welcome to the William G. Rohrer Center
January 5, 2017
6 to 8 p.m.
Whether you are a new student, a continuing student or perhaps someone that just needs a fresh start, we hope you'll join us for our "Easy Enrollment Event" at the William G. Rohrer Center in Cherry Hill on Thursday evening, January 5, 2017 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Our goal is to answer your questions and help you to get past any obstacles which may be preventing you from starting school when the Spring 2017 semester begins on January 18, 2017.
During this open house, you will be able to:
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes;
- Review financial aid status & payment options (Bring your documentation.)
- Enroll in a payment plan;
- Pay tuition
In addition, you can look forward to the following opportunities:
- An informal "Meet the Deans" session where we will answer your questions about our academic programs and offerings;
- A chance to meet an advisor from Rutgers University who can tell you about Camden County College's unique relationship with Rutgers and how it can potentially save your family thousands of dollars;
- Representatives from the offices of Admissions, Recruitment, Advisement and Testing will also be on site.
- Light refreshments will be served.
If the thought of navigating a large college campus is intimidating, Camden County College’s William G. Rohrer Center may be just the place for you to start – or perhaps restart – your college education. The advantage of the Rohrer Center is that we are small. The Cherry Hill location is a beautiful, easy-to-navigate school, which translates into personalized service for you. The building’s Information Desk, located in the main lobby, provides a high level of educational concierge services. Because of our size, we can work with you one-on-one to completely guide you through the enrollment process.You should know that our staff members are all trained academic advisors. Friendly service is our hallmark!
We hope you will visit us this summer and give us the opportunity to assist you. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how very easy it can be to begin to work towards your personal and professional goals. As the saying goes, “We are large enough to serve you, but small enough to know you!”
Director, Campus Services
For further information, please call (856) 874-6000 or click here.
Directions| E-Library | ESL | Services