The Tutoring Center is committed to enhancing student retention and success. We know that succeeding academically can be challenging, so let us help you! Our tutors can assist you with your coursework, answer questions about homework and test preparation. We provide FREE tutoring to registered CCC students.
- Blackwood Campus, Wolverton building, Learning Commons, 2nd floor
- Camden Campus, College Hall, Student Learning Center, room 508
- William G. Rohrer Center, room 201
- Flex and virtual tutoring available
- All students must check-in at a kiosk, choose the subject, and the tutor. Tutoring staff are available to assist.
- At the end of the session students must check-out at a kiosk.
- If a student receives tutoring in multiple subjects during a visit they must check-in and check-out for each session for data purposes.
- Students are expected to come prepared with course materials, writing utensils, note paper, etc to each session.
- Sessions are provided in a group setting.
- Students must be fully engaged in sessions.
- Meals and/or messy foods are prohibited. Beverages with lids are acceptable.
Phone: (856) 227-7200 ext. 4276 (Blackwood/Rohrer) or (856) 338-1817 ext. 1359 (Camden)