- Check your Email
- Class Resources
- Tuition and Payment
- Student Life
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Services
- Financial Aid
- Tutoring Center
- Academic Calendar
- Student Wellness
- Student Perks
- Student Handbook
- OIT Help Desk
Graduation requirements include:
- Completion of all academic program requirements in December 2018, May or August 2019
- Graduation packet must be filed in the appropriate academic dean’s office by the below deadlines:
December Graduates: November 30
May Graduates: March 15
August Graduates: July 1*
*August graduates who wish to participate in the May 2019 Commencement ceremony must submit complete packets to the appropriate academic dean by March 15 in order for their names to be printed in the Commencement program.
- A minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0
- Any outstanding College debts satisfied
- A College ID is required to receive a cap and gown at any location
Graduation Application Process
Graduation Application Instructions
- Complete the Graduation Application.
- Schedule a meeting with your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor to review the Graduation Application.
- Have your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor complete and sign the Graduation Recommendation Form.
- Sign the Graduation Recommendation Form.
- Get a copy of your current CCC transcript and degree audit from your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor and attach it to the Graduation Recommendation Form.
- Provide the Program Coordinator or Academic Advisor with a copy of the completed forms.
- Hand-carry the completed packet to the office of the appropriate Academic Dean by the deadline.
Forms Needed for Graduation (PACKET)
- Graduation Application
- Graduation Recommendation Form
- Graduating Student Questionnaire
- Current CCC Transcript Degree Audit
Liberal Arts, Professional Studies & CTE, Dr. Michael Nester, College Community Center Room, 101A
Math, Science & Health Careers, John Steiner, Halpern Hall, Room 106
Camden students may leave their forms in the Administrative Office on the second floor of College Hall. Rohrer students may leave their packets at the Information Desk.