- This event has passed.
Standards Based Grading 101
March 28 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm$149
Presented by: Pre K-12 Educational School Services at Camden County College
If your school or district is considering the transition from a traditional grading system to Standards Based or Aligned Grading, this is the workshop for you! This practical “how to” workshop, will cover the research behind the standards based movement, and tackle many of the major questions, challenges, and benefits to a standards based reporting system.
This workshop will address:
- The steps to be taken prior to making the decision to move to a Standards Based System.
- The pit falls administrators, teachers, and parents face when moving to a Standards Based Reporting system.
- A review of helpful text resources to assist administrators and teachers in understanding Standards Based Grading.
- A review of various formats districts can take for report cards and rubrics.
- Provide guidance on “next steps” on how to pace, and plan to transition to Standards Based Grading.
Cost: $149 per person (Registration fee includes a continental breakfast)
Registration: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
Presenter: Dr. Scott J. Hogan and Jaime Doldan
Professional Learning certificates will be distributed at the end of the session.