Are you ready to transfer to Rowan University for Spring 2024? Meet with Rowan’s Assistant Director of Transfer Admissions, Alea Lemanowicz, on Thursday, November 2nd to receive a same day application decision.
Appointments will be 15 minutes each and located at CCC’s Blackwood Campus in Taft 333 (Financial Aid Conference Room)
To participate in Instant Decision Day you must:
- Be ready to start at Rowan for Spring 2024
- Have a minimum of 45 credits towards the completion of an Associate’s degree
- Degree with the intent to complete your Associate’s Degree prior to Fall enrollment
- Have your Rowan Transfer Application completed by October 26th (one week prior to the event)
- Submit an official transcript at your Instant Decision Day appointment from CCC and all other institutions attended
- Business programs will be included in the event (Students must have a 2.5 GPA and completed Statistics I, Applied Calculus or Calculus I with a C- or better)
- Following programs are exempt from the event: Engineering, Performing Arts, Music Industry, Biomedical Art & Visualization and Spanish
Registration link coming soon!