Have a simple question? 15 minute no-appointment-needed career advising is available the first Thursday of every month from 2-4 pm. Stop in to see us in the Student Advising Center, Taft Hall, office 305!
- Learning how to get help from Career Services
- Resume or cover letter review
- Prep for an upcoming interview or career fair
- Accessing professional opportunities through College Central Network
- Change of major guidance
- Guidance on navigating virtual and/or telephone interviews
- Taking the Myers Briggs SuperStrong Inventory