- This event has passed.
A Quick Path to Energy Program – Workforce Development Training Info Session
December 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Interested in a Career in the Utility Industry?
Join us at A Quick Path to Energy Program – Workforce Development Training Info Session
Other info sessions available:
Camden County College,
1889 Marlton Pike East, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
6:00pm – 8:00pm
South County Regional Branch – Camden County Library System
35 Cooper Folly Rd, Atco, NJ 08004
Thursday, December 13, 2018
6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Quick Path to Energy Program is a direct solution to meeting the utility industry’s immediate need for skilled workers.
- Our goal is to facilitate high-skill and high-wage employment through a series of workforce development and industry preparatory training sessions, academic refresh seminars, and workforce preparation.
- At the end of the program, successful participants may have the opportunity to complete the pre-employment process, including an interview with Atlantic City Electric, or another industry leading company.
- Verified District Resident Age 18+
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable Pre-Employment Checks
- Criminal BackgroundHistory
- Driving Record History
- Drug Screening
- Prescreening & Orientation
- Academic Refresh Sessions
- Energy Industry Employment Test Preparation
- Assistance in Preparing for Workforce Success
- Overhead Electrical Line Worker Training
- Resume Review
To learn more, contact your local Workforce Development Board office:
Camden County Workforce